The spiritual person in Jesus Christ, is one who is not ruled by the power of flesh, but by the power and governance of God, His word and the Holy Spirit. The spiritual person has no comparison to a natural or a carnal person because he/she is full of the Holy Spirit. Galatians 2:20, “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me“.
Romans 8:14″ For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God“.
The spiritual person is one who has been trained by God through His word, tough life trials and schooled by the Holy Spirit. 1 John 2:27, “As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him“.
John 14:26, “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you“.
Fifteen Qualities of A Spiritual Person
1. He/she has intense and uncontrollable love for God.
2. He/she fervently seeks and pursues after God wholeheartedly.
3. He/she fears God intensely and reverentially.
4. He/she bears the Burdens of God through prayers, sacrifices and lifestyle.
5. He/she is detached from the world and all worldliness.
6. He/she carries the Light, Fire and intensity of God’s Power.
7. He/she wholeheartedly detests the devil, demons, the kingdom of Darkness, oppressions and sins.
8. He/she lives a life of thanksgiving and gratitude, in everything and in all circumstances.
9. He/she walks by the revelations of God, and is completely governed by the Holy Spirit.
10. He/she gets all his/her fulfillment only in God, and the things that please God.
11. He/she reverences and appreciates the rebukes and chastisements of the Lord.
12. He/she upholds the justice and commands of God unreservedly.
13. He/she is very quick to repent from sin, with a strong intention of not repeating his/her sin.
14. He/she is dead to self, and lives totally for God and His divine will/purposes.
15. He/she is a strong, thoroughly equipped and is a prepared warrior of the Lord against the powers of darkness.
1 Corinthians 2:15, “The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments“.
God bless you!