Our Souls which consist of our Emotions (feelers), Thoughts (thinkers) and Actions (choosers) are by-products of where our hearts are, their conditions and what they concentrates on. It is crucial that we nourish, encourage and nurture our souls and mindsets with the Word of God to bring them in line with God’s will for us. Matt 4:4, “Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God”.
We may become anxious because of the severity of the challenges that we may be facing, but we must do well to remember Ephesians 6:12, “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
When we are anxious and fearful it is because our souls are focused on the physical realm more than the spiritual realm, the word and promises of God. However, we must endeavour to believe God’s word and stand on His promises in faith no matter what we may be encountering. Job 22:28. “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways”.
Decree and Declare the following 25 Points in Faith:
1. I declare that the Word of God rules over my spirit, soul and body in Jesus name and by the power of the Holy Spirit.
2. I decree that the Holy Spirit of God governs my spirit, soul and body in Jesus name and by the power of the Holy Spirit.
3. I decree that my spirit, soul and body are brought to the obedience of Jesus Christ in Jesus name and by the power of the Holy Spirit.
4. I declare unto me – Matthew 15:13 ►
“He replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots”. (In the name of Jesus and destroyed by the power of the Holy Spirit.
5. I declare unto me – 2 Timothy 1:7 ►
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear (anxiety, anger, worry, greed or jealousy), but of power and of love and of a sound mind (self-control)”.
6. I declare unto me – Revelation 12:11 ►
“They triumphed over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death”.
7. I declare unto me – 2 Corinthians 10:4-5►
“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ”.
8. I decree that I am not controlled by my emotions, thoughts and actions, but by the living word of God and by the power of the Holy Spirit.
9. I declare unto me – 2 Corinthians 5:21 ►
“God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God”. (I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, created unto good works. Therefore, sin, evil and death have not power over me).
10. I declare unto me – Isaiah 54:17 ►
“No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment, you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the Lord”.
11. I declare unto me – Romans 8:31 ►
“What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?”
12. I declare unto me – Zachariah 2:5 ►
“And I myself will be a wall of fire around it,’ declares the Lord, ‘and I will be its glory within”.
13. I confess that I am perfected in Agape Love, for perfect love cast out all fears and Agape love compels me to do good in Jesus name.
14. I declare unto me – Acts 17:28 ►
“For in him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are his offspring”.
15. I declare unto me – Romans 8:37 ►
“No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us”.
16. I declare unto me – Philippians 1:28 ►
“Without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, but that you will be saved—and that by God”.
17. I declare unto me – 1 John 4:4 ►
“You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world”.
18. I declare unto me – Romans 8:28 ►
“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose”.
19. I decree that my spirit, soul and body is sanctified and cleansed with the Blood of Jesus Christ and in the name of Jesus.
20. I declare unto me – Psalm 118:17 ►
“I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done”. (God’s goodness).
21. I declare unto me – 1 Corinthians 2:9-10 ►
“But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him. These are the things God has revealed to us by his Spirit”.
22. I declare unto me – 1 Corinthians 10:13 ►
“No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it”.
23. I decree that I have the peace of God that passes all understanding, and the joy of the Lord is my strength.
24. I declare unto me – Ephesians 6:10-18 ►
“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armour of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore, put on the full armour of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God”.
25. I declare unto me – Psalm 91 ►
“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the LORD, “You are my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. ”Surely He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly plague. He will cover you with His feathers; under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the calamity that destroys at noon. Though a thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, no harm will come near you. You will only see it with your eyes and witness the punishment of the wicked. Because you have made the LORD your dwelling— my refuge, the Most High— no evil will befall you, no plague will approach your tent. For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways. They will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread on the lion and cobra; you will trample the young lion and serpent. “Because he loves Me, I will deliver him; because he knows My name, I will protect him. When he calls out to Me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble. I will deliver him and honour him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation”.
N:B – I encourage you to save or print out this article, and store it for when you will need it.