We often take for granted how valuable peace is. Peace is extremely vital in everything that we embark on; such as our relationship with families, friends, colleagues, and everyday occurrences. One thing that has helped me tremendously , is having peace in every decision I make or take over the years. When I do not have peace in any situation, no matter how big or little it is. I wrestle with that thing until I have peace with the decision I take; believing it is the best course of action.
If you regard the importance and benefits of having peace in anything, you will discover that you are more aware of implications of making the wrong decisions in life. You will become a bit more cautious, alert, aware and assertive in your adventures and challenges.
Truly, it is difficult to confidently say that you are doing the right thing or not, but when you have peace within yourself, you can be sure to an extent that you are on the right track. When you have peace in your heart, you are conscious that your actions are fully ours and not influenced by others. I have read stories where individuals made certain decisions independently and stuck with the decisions regardless of the criticism they received because they had peace in arriving at their decisions.
We are constantly faced with situations where we have to make decisions daily and if you struggle within yourself to make a decision, I would strongly advise you to take some time and really ponder the situation or circumstances until you feel peace in the decision you arrive at, was the best and you could live with it no matter what.
There are many benefits of having peace within yourself when making a decision, and they are as follows:
1. You will become fully aware of the situation that you are dealing with.
2. It will stop you from making hasty decisions.
3. You are able to consider the situation from different angles.
4. You will become more aware of the aftermath as a result of your decision.
5. You are able to sleep better at night because you knowing you have done your best.
6. You are able to defend your actions better because you consciously made your decision leading to our actions.
7. You will feel justified in yourself that you did the right thing giving the circumstance. In conclusion, I believe that having peace within yourself, will always lead, guide and help you to conscious decisions that will enable you confidently, knowing that you did the right thing in any circumstances.
In conclusion, I believe that having peace within yourself, will always lead, guide and help you to make conscious decisions that will enable you become confident, knowing that you did the right thing in any situation.
Please, do not Hesitate to contact us on realtalkfinetalk.com. God bless and Keep you in Him in Jesus name!